Friday, February 15, 2013

Jessica, How do I love Thee

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with Fitstix to the rest of the German Aerobics dvd then treated myself to some Jessica.  It is becoming harder and harder to reach for anything other than Jessica. I love her new low impact fusion style and her generosity to share her living room workouts with us variety junkies.  Now she is providing audio with a new louder and clearer sound system (hope her neighbors will be tolerant).
Her new style has a wonderful effect on me physically and mentally.   Yesterday doing a spark from her second Dance Party, my tired old self felt like I had a sip from the Fountain of Youth.  Words cannot express how much her workouts have made me feel like muving.

I will be trying to alternate her older stuff with my MUsic and her newer stuff with her MUsic.  Her latest second Dance Party video uploaded yesterday had many songs which I have used!

So this morning after warming up on the bungee, I did the whole older Cardio Barefoot Flow to which I had added MUsic and didn't want it to end.  It had everything:  feel good moves, cardio, and especially a lower body burn with no impact.  It was like doing the best of Ellen and Nia all in one perfectly flowing routine.

Besides her creativity and generosity, I love Jessica's personality and of course, Peanut :)
Thank you Jessica for inviting us into your home and being such a wonderful hostess.

Just ordered Jessica's 2 new dvds from her amazon store and they are being shipped together for less than what a single dvd would ship.  Just put both in your cart before checkingout:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B2TWDWG/ref=ox_ya_os_product
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZ2N906/ref=ox_ya_os_product

No comments:

Post a Comment