Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LURVING Jessica with MUsic

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with Andrea Metcalf's Keeping Fit Cardio starting with the third chapter from the end which was a great routine with unique moves BUT the music is way too soft so may be adding my own to it.
Then I did the whole Jessica Smith's first Stride and Strength workout to which I had added Irish MUsic and really enjoyed it!  Sometimes I used the bungee, sometimes Fitstix, and sometimes heavier Zumba sticks.

Original video:


I was starting to get into a funk because of being frustrated with Freemake's newest version and having our home away from home, The Borgata in AC, starting to cutback on their offers by closing their buffet Tuesdays and Wednesdays but Stride and Strength with the Irish MUsic made me full of joy.
Jessica's newest two dvds may become available as soon as Monday on her Amazon store!


No comments:

Post a Comment