Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MUsic still my Thing

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to the first mile of the 3 mile Leslie Walk with her belt which was on vimeo but did it with Leslie's music this time.  Then I did an aerobics routine found on hasfit.com to which I added great music while removing the floor/mat moves but unfortunately do not have their permission to share because they want everyone to visit their site for advertising.  Next I did some of Kimberly Spreen's Combat Surge medball routine which was on Sportskool, using a heavier Zumba Stick instead of a medball and alittle of XY Buti from facebook, youtube and vimeo.  Finished with some Classical Stretch.

Again my own MUsic made a huge difference in getting me to move longer with the hasfit video.

No comments:

Post a Comment