Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stephanie and Jessica

This morning I warmed up with Tantric Toning with Stephanie de Phillipo.  
I do like this routine but like it even more when using its Music Only option.
I am not uploading Tantric Toning to youtube because Stephanie's top is too low cut and the video would attract the wrong kind of attention on youtube.

Then I did the first half of Jessica's Power Walk from her Walking DVD on the bungee and finished with the second and third parts of Jessica's Cardio Barefoot Flow to which I had added Oldies MUsic.

It was quite ironic to see how many moves overlapped in Tantric Toning and Barefoot Cardio Flow.  I love these barefoot fusion workouts fusing Nia, TaiChi, Ballet/Barre, walking, dance, etc.
Thank you Jessica for creating so many of this genre.

Just want to repeat that I will not be publicly sharing Jessica on Dropbox because there would be too much traffic flow if I did.  Also the newest Nia class has been uploaded:
Nia Class Video - Awareness of the Head | Nia | A sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment