Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Freemake Video Converter

If you have an older version of Freemake Video Converter on your puter, keep it!!!

Do not install the newer versions because they made some changes I am not wild about especially on the text menu for burned dvdrs.  Now I only get 5 chapters on a screen instead of 6 and no durations are listed for each chapter anymore.  They came out with a fancier separate menu download as part of a new gold pack  and I am not a happy camper about this change.

ETA: I changed the menu option from Text to the double thumbnail and now am content with the new Freemake Video Converter version!  I can zoom through the chapters in either direction with a thumbnail, subtitle, and duration listed for each chapter.  I have burned over 10 hours onto a single dvdr as fast as I have burned 2 hours.  It also seems more stable.
Sooooo try the newest download :)
Just uncheck the dialog boxes for the other software offers if they do not interest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment