Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bungee Cords Adjustment

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with The Biggest Loser Power Walk third mile with MUsic only.  For a few weeks, I have been having more mysterious foot pain and think it can be from struggling to stay balanced on the Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline.  In fact, I have come alittle too close to falling when doing one legged stuff on it lately. I have had it for a couple of years now and seem to feel like I am having more trouble balancing maybe because the cords have loosened a bit so I decided to switch the cords from their loosest setting to their tightest.  It is now a much quicker bounce and more stable as far as keeping my balance.  So far so good, no weird pains in the feet!  It was hard to tell how the change in tension affected my hips.  Hopefully, my hips will not find the quicker and firmer bounce jarring.

Then I did the Next Move Total Body routine to which I had added MUsic before finishing with Classical Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment