Monday, February 25, 2013

Kari, Manuel, Jessica

I am transferring most of the older Living Room workouts to a data dvd using Windows and it is taking longer than putting them all into a movie with Freemake Video Converter!  I did get overly ambitious last night and tried to put a few too many routines onto a single dvd movie.  On the laptop, Jessica sounded like Alvin the Chipmunk and on the dvd player, it played very choppy.


This morning I warmed up with some of Kari Anderson's Reach (very nice) then did some (MUsic added) Manuel on the bungee then did Jessica's second part of MUsic Added to Fusion Sculpt and finished with the first part of MUsic added to Dance Stretch.
I have some strange DOMS going on in my shoulder and chest and am hoping they are DOMS from crosstraining with Manuel rather than a possible injury.


No comments:

Post a Comment