Monday, February 11, 2013

Trimming Youtube Uploads

I decided I still had too many videos uploaded on my youtube channel which didn't have permission from its creators and could draw another strike against me so deleted many more of them.  Some had been embedded on my blog so will no longer be available. Still have plenty of everything to keep anyone moving for months if not years.  Many videos I uploaded for myself and since deleted are better on dvd so I can play it in my basement to use with my bungee  I am enjoying the bungee much more since switching the cord tensions from their loosest to tightest.  My feet like it more and I seem to have more stamina.  Haven't felt like I was losing my balance, especially when attempting one legged stuff.

This morning I warmed up with the 3rd chapter of 10 Minute Solution Carb Burning and really liked the moves in it, doing all of the power moves on the bungee. Then I did the third mile from Leslie's 5 Really Big Miles (5 Mile Walks on Vimeo) and liked the music and some of the moves which were easy to tweak on the bungee.  Sometimes I held Fitstix too.  Then I did the Roberta Berman Back Therapy bar routine to which I had added MUsic with my light Katami bar and really enjoyed it. That video had some of it uploaded on this blog post Bergman bar.
Then I did some of Jessica's Flat Belly Walk with my MUsic (blog post 2/7 Jessica Flat Abs Walk) before finishing with some Classical Stretch.

Also used a heavy Zumba stick on and off but cannot remember during which videos! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment