Tuesday, February 19, 2013

More of the Same JS with MUsic

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with the Cardio Quickie found on Sportskool to which I had added MUsic.
then I did the second half of Cardio Mat Fusion.
then I tried some of Jessica's new Dance Walk uploaded last night:



I also tried some of the above to which I added MUsic to the original audio but decided I should either do the original for cuing or redo adding MUsic by removing the original audio first for better audio quality.

Hope the mailman brings me the new Jessicas today!

ETA: Got Them!!!
and they look fabulous even though the walking one was loose in its case and slightly scratched.

I just did the first half of Cardio Flow from the Total Body Balance dvd as a 10 minute spark and am very pleased with the dvd. The moves were similar to her new living room barefoot flow style but the scenery and higher quality audio made a huge difference to me.
Jessica's Living Room fans will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment