Monday, February 4, 2013

German Youtube Channel!!

I am trying to remember everything I did this morning but waited too long to post so am struggling! LOL

I did the first 10 minute routine on Michelle Dozois 10 minute Solution Carb Burner on the bungee.  Then I did the second and third Miles on Leslie Sansone's 4 mile Super Walk which used the booster cables in the second mile.  Music was ok but no music louder or music only option.  When  Leslie started losing my attention in the 3rd mile after removing the booster cables, I started doing my own thing (bungee, Fitstix, gliding disks, heavy Zumba stix).  Finished with some Classical Stretch.
Actually didn't do anything with my MUsic added, not even a Jessica so didn't feel as energized afterwards.  Maybe I'll visit Jessica and Peanut as a spark.

Not sure but think the 4 mile Super Walk was only available through QVC?  Anywho I found a whole bunch of Leslie Sansone videos on vimeo some of which can be downloaded with Realplayer:
Walk Productions, Inc.’s Channels on Vimeo

Here's some 4 mile walks including the Super 4 Miles which I did this morning:
4 Mile Walks on Vimeo

ETA:
It is so ironic.  Many of my MUsic added videos are blocked in Germany yet a VFer found this German youtube channel with workouts with good loud music!
wellshaped.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment