Saturday, January 4, 2014

More Jessica

Now that I started revisiting my jessicasmithtv video files, it is hard to switch to anything else.  This morning I revisited her first Dance Party
▶ Dance Party!! - YouTube
and
Strong Standing Abs
▶ Lose Weight & Burn Belly Fat (standing abs, abs workout, abs exercises using dumbbells) - YouTube


Jessica also did a Cardio Dance Party (AKA Dance Party 2) which was muted on youtube because of song copyrights so she removed it from jessicasmithtv.  I replaced its audio and uploaded it to Daily Motion:

JS Cardio Dance Party MU Replaced by POMBarb
(remember to wait till after the first ad plays and the actual workout starts to play before clicking on the DailyMotion in the lower right corner)
Email me if you would like to see the original Cardio Dance Party, privately.

The first Dance Party with my MUsic has just been uploaded to Daily Motion:

JS Dance Party MU by POMBarb
(remember to wait till after the first ad plays and the actual workout starts to play before clicking on the DailyMotion in the lower right corner)

No comments:

Post a Comment