Tuesday, January 28, 2014

LS

This morning I worked out to Leslie Sansone's 3 Mega Miles to which I had added MUsic.  I held Fitstix for the first 30 minutes, 25 minutes on the bungee and 5 on the stability ball then held Zumba purple stix for the next 10 minutes before cooling down.  I tweaked moves as I went to make them more fun and less repetitive.

ETA:
Just found this wonderful ball bouncing class with pregnant women!
It nicely shows what you can do while sit-bouncing on a ball:


I find I can convert just about any standing cardio to bounce-sitting on a stability ball and keep my heartrate elevated.  I will be trimming and adding MUsic to this routine and uploading it to my Daily Motion channel shortly.  Sit-bouncing or Bounce-sitting is a wonderful way to workout without aggravating my joints.

Here's my edited file with free music found on amazon:

SyperBall MU by POMBarb

If annoying ads appear, click on the DailyMotion in the lower right corner after the initial ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment