Tuesday, January 28, 2014

LS

This morning I worked out to Leslie Sansone's 3 Mega Miles to which I had added MUsic.  I held Fitstix for the first 30 minutes, 25 minutes on the bungee and 5 on the stability ball then held Zumba purple stix for the next 10 minutes before cooling down.  I tweaked moves as I went to make them more fun and less repetitive.

ETA:
Just found this wonderful ball bouncing class with pregnant women!
It nicely shows what you can do while sit-bouncing on a ball:
I find I can convert just about any standing cardio to bounce-sitting on a stability ball and keep my heartrate elevated.  I will be trimming and adding MUsic to this routine and uploading it to my Daily Motion channel shortly.  Sit-bouncing or Bounce-sitting is a wonderful way to workout without aggravating my joints.

SyperBall MU by POMBarb

If annoying ads appear, click on the DailyMotion in the lower right corner after the initial ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment