Thursday, January 23, 2014

More Walk-bouncing

This morning I warmed up with an old Madeline Lewis walking routine which has been repackaged and renamed a few times to which I had added MUsic which was great on the Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline 550F PRO bungee.  I had received a replacement leg for my 550 yesterday because one leg would become way looser much faster than the others and am happy to report that the problem is now solved.  Jumpsport Customer support has been great with both of my bungees.

Then I did the walk to Party Hits which I had edited to include just the routines with real songs and it was fantastic compared to the original dvd which previously frustrated me with its soundtrack and editing.  I did 10 minutes on the bungee and 10 minutes on the stability ball with  my Fitstix.   Finished with alittle of Jessica's Barre Fitness Floor Barre.

No comments:

Post a Comment