Friday, September 23, 2011

Delicious Dance, KB Bootcamp, Sanjana

I did routine #3 of Misty's Delicious Dance mostly on the bungee.
Then I did the warmup and chapter 1 from Angie's KB Bootcamp with the cuing in case I missed an important cue.
Finished with Nia's Sanjana from its punching song (Am I the One?) which I really liked but lost interest when they started doing more on the floor in the next song after a nice stretch. Ironically, yesterday I had rented a workout from Blockbuster (POISE) which uses the upper body and martial arts as a warmup but it looked so boring, I skipped trying it and this routine in Sanjana was similar but so much better.

I am at a point where I know I have to stop wasting precious workout time trying stuff that doesn't call my name and revisit stuff that did.

No comments:

Post a Comment