Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday and revisiting many

This morning I did the rest of Bounce Camp and used a band for the dumb bell stuff. I actually like the strength moves that are challenging when trying to balance on the bungee. Also like the floor abs on the bungee much more than the floor. The workout may be short on cardio but is a nice circuit workout.
Then I did a few more songs from Soul Sweat while holding a chiball in each hand. Both Planet Motion and Misty's series seem to have some similar moves to Soul Sweat but I seem to have more trouble following Soul Sweat's choreo because the moves feel rushed and awkward to me which prevents me from really getting into the movements.
Finished with the Chiball Awaken the Dragon and Dance of the Dragon chapters from practice 2 which was just 10 minutes but felt it in the Abs alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment