Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thurs Freytag 2 week Turnaround

This morning I did the whole 2 week Turnaround Strength dvd then the Power Walk from the Cardio dvd. The Strength used alot of balance and slow moves which worked well with the bungee and a band. Used XCOs with the Cardio on the bungee. Also used the music only option for the cardio.

Yesterday I burned some downloads I had edited onto a new Maxwell dvd+r from Walmart and was disappointed it didn't play well in the Play Station2 but at least, it was compatible with my cheap Craig dvd player from RiteAid. Previously, I had only used Sony dvdrs for burning and since the PS2 is made by Sony, it may be just more compatible with Sony dvdrs or my editing was just too weird for the PS2. Was going to return the dvdrs to Walmart but then decided I should just use my Craig dvd player and perhaps get another for the living room if switching it around becomes a bother. What I save on the dvdrs through Walmart ordered online will cover the cost of 2 more dvd players. Plus a dvd player has options that the PS2 doesn't.

ETA: Think I just have to avoid editing in subtitles for my downloads to work on the PS2.
The Maxwell dvd+rs are fine otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment