Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday AC Summer Season Ends

I tried most of the Firm's Turbocharge workout this morning but made a huge mistake not having a Kettlebell handy. If I should revisit it, I will be sure to have a Kettlebell standing by next time. Overall, it had some new moves worth trying but I preferred yesterday's Denise Austin dvd. Some of the Turbo moves were good on the bungee. I finished with some Tiffany Rothe from youtube. Really like her warmup as a cooldown. Also liked some of Boxer Babe with Fitstix and may try it with my Shadowboxer belt eventually.

Will be taking a walking break the next few days which is much needed for my right shoulder and right knee. The summer season is officially over for Atlantic City and suddenly, we are receiving more offers, including comped rooms, more comp dollars and Diamond Lounge coupons from CET. Again, too little, too late because The Borgata didn't discard us during the summer season so will remain*Our Happy Place* and Home Away from Home. Thank you CET for enabling our Black Label upgrade which was really your only Diamond benefit so we could experience the differences. Cannot really think of one thing that any of the four CET properties does better than The Borgata in AC.

ETA:
just read this article

Lifelong Health: Fat and Fitness Can Coexist With Right Habits

No comments:

Post a Comment