Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Results Fitness Boost Metabolism

I had rented Results Fitness Boost Metabolism quite awhile ago and finally found the dvd cheap at a thrift store yesterday. I did most of it this morning on the bungee, substituting a band for the dumb bells. Liked most of the cardio and strength moves enough to revisit it again. Finished with the rest of Soul Sweat, again not clicking with anything but the music.

Should have picked up every dvd at the thrift store that caught my eye cuz they were 50% off for the holiday but only got that one and Two Week Turnaround Strength since I already have Two Week Turnaround Cardio and have been compulsive about owning *sets*.

Our neighbor put a decent looking tv table with a cabinet outside for trash so we *adopted* it. It is perfect for holding my bungee workouts now that the bungee is located in our living room. I can also use it as a stand for my laptop if I want to use something from the internet or hard drive on the bungee.

No comments:

Post a Comment