Friday, September 30, 2011

Mellow MUVE

I was lucky enough to discover MUVE on the internet
and have shared some of my favorite clips in my favorite links.
Thought all I needed were the clips on their site.....
wrong!

I am presently borrowing Maggie's Mellow MUVE dvd and am pleasantly surprised how great these songs are on the bungee. Most of the clips online probably come from the Family MUVE dvd. Maggie does alot of rooting which is essentially healthbouncing on the Mellow dvd. There are a zillion feel good moves, decent music (mostly Hawaiian), and no verbal cuing. I love MUSIC only stuff! Add in lots of feel good moves that are bungee friendly and I have found the perfect *Just Right Goldilocks* workout for me.
I do have two related complaints though:
(1) Maggie does very few repetitions and just when you are doing what she is doing and getting into it, she switches. She also doesn't work both sides equally.
(2) The graphics can be distracting and are entirely unnecessary. By the time you figureout what the graphics are implying, Maggie is on to the next move. Why bother? Her movements are very spontaneous so why try to squeeze them into a graphic formula that just doesn't work.

However, if you ignore the graphics and try to work both sides, MUVE is about the best way to keep moving and worth every penny because the dvds are loaded with songs and routines.

Anywho I did some Mellow Muves yesterday as a spark and this morning as a spark. Both times, I broke a sweat and cannot blame humidity because it is quite chilly this morning. Will report the rest of my workouts and sparks as I go today.

No comments:

Post a Comment