Thursday, September 29, 2011

Indie Rockers, Power Aerobics Fatburn

This morning I tried the warmup and cardio from Cardio for Indie Rockers on the bungee then did Power Aerobics Fatburn with Fitstix. All worked well together with decent moves and music. Indie Rockers moves didn't feel in time with the music, too rushed so I went halftime. May revisit it with another music track. Power Aerobics timing was just right but may revisit it in German out of curiosity LOL
Neither of these workouts would be popular on VF because of their video quality but I just look for moves and music I enjoy which work with my equipment and can care less about lighting, outfits, etc.
Then I revisited Chapter 3 of Kettlebell Bootcamp and did a few songs from Misty's 5th routine as a cooldown.

No comments:

Post a Comment