Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christie, BBL Sculpt, PF Dynamic Stretch

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to more online dance routines by Christie Taylor. I really like these because like MUVE, they offer good music with no verbal cuing and the moves are simple to follow. Then I did most of the standing from BBL Sculpt using a band and will definitely revisit it. Finished with wonderful standing and floor band routines from Peak Fitness Challenge Dynamic Flexibility which is sadly only available through the whole Peak Fitness Challenge set.

My knee was 95% better last night and so far this morning so it looks like the worse of it is over and it may even heal completely.

I got a great bonus gift yesterday when our Aspie son finally cleaned his room out of the blue, a first in his 26 years. Previously, his OCD was directed towards keeping his room a mess. There is hope for him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment