Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Richard Simmons and Eyes

This morning I squeezed in 4 Richard Simmons' songs on the bungee before going to the eye doctor.

The follow-up eye doctor appointment went much smoother in his old office and took less than an hour including dilating. Last time, it took over 2 hours with lots of waiting and then driving home in the dark with terrible traffic from his new office. Lots of good news: my eye pressure is fine, floaters are being absorbed and he put temporary plugs in my eyes to see if it will prevent that nasty dry eye feeling. Also the vision in my new glasses seems fine but I already knew that. Another thing I love about my new glasses besides seeing the puter screen so much better is that the frame hides the bags under my eyes LOL

Unfortunately, the old office was near a bakery we used to like and DH got himself some goodies which I couldn't resist tasting. Now I really need to go do another spark before watching a rental dvd with the family! Will try to do some more RS then some CS. Oh and the Amazon Prime free trial mentioned in my previous post includes some instant watch videos for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment