Wednesday, December 21, 2011

P90 Fat Burning Express, SWAT, CS

Yesterday I started doing mini-workouts or sparks with a workout that just mysteriously appeared on my shelves: Power 90 Fat Burning Express. I had absolutely no recollection of trying or acquiring it. It was obviously before I got hooked on using a double handed weight like a Medball or Kettlebell. Most of the kickboxing and athletic cardio worked on the bungee and it was nicely organized into a warmup, 5 rounds, cooldown and stretch. Each round had several moves with 10 reps for each move and each round was done twice. It was totally chaptered if I wanted to skip around, making it perfect for sparks. Tony Horton led a large group of exercisers doing different intensities outdoors in Hawaii. Now how in the world did I already own such a gem and not remember it? After doing rounds 3 through 5 and the cooldown, I did some of SWAT Rapid Tone & Firm which is a solid band workout but includes lots of moves I avoid like overhead presses so I decided I have so many other band workouts that I prefer that I will not be revisiting it again. It really is time for me to start keeping workouts I want to revisit and trading/giving the others away. Finished with some Classical Stretch Essentrics.
Today in spite of being gloomy weather-wise has been a great one. My knee is definitely improving and our son who works in the UK is switching to an internet focused company that sounds absolutely amazing. Guess we will all be applying for passports because it looks like he will be permanently living in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment