Sunday, December 4, 2011

RS PF Barre3 CS

I warmed up on the bungee to a couple of songs from Sweatin to the Oldies 5 then did some of PeakFit Cardio Interval Burn. Its first block was a turnoff for me cuz too similar to TaeBo and I am finding myself not liking the kicking parts of Kickboxing anymore. I did like the second block though. Then I did some Barre3 from the internet and liked it because it was similar to Ellen Barrett and Classical Stretch. Finished with Classical Stretch 804 which was outstanding. My problematic right shoulder, hip and knee stopped twinging. I am thinking that the only way I am going to do much of the cardio workouts I have been accumulating is to do more sparks because Classical Stretch is becoming a morning necessity.

My measurements are still going down while my weight has stabilized so I believe I am not losing muscle but am losing fat so my current workout and food choices seem to be good ones for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment