Friday, December 23, 2011

Freemake Video Converter and Filemail

I have to give a shout-out for one of the best video converting and editing software programs I have recently tried:
Freemake Video Converter

It is so much easier and faster to use than other free programs and seems to do more than some expensive programs.

Only problem is be careful when downloading and installing to avoid accepting the toolbar and other stuff you probably do not want.
I even skipped the plugin options for Chrome and Firefox which I later included when upgrading.
They have *how to* video tutorials online to demonstrate what to do by clicking on help

Just go directly to www.freemake.com to download the Freemake Video Converter.

Getting a new laptop has opened a whole world of free workouts online for me. Also I like to edit some of my workout dvds and online clips to make them function better for me, skipping moves I do not do (like burpees) and chaptering what I do like to do into accessible sparks.

Have to give another shout-out to filemail.com which enables friends with similar workout preferences to share our creations.

ETA: Freemake Video Converter is beyond amazing
I just burned 6 large MP4 files to a dvdr in less than one hour, a task that took almost 4 hours on DVDFlick and ended badly. I now know if I want sound when using a Play Station2 as a dvd player to switch the burn sound setting to MP2. The sound setting drop down menu is next to the dvd region drop down menu (PAL OR NTSC choice).

No comments:

Post a Comment