Monday, December 12, 2011

Gliding! and POP Pilates/blogilates

This morning my right knee and hip were terribly out of alignment and felt uncomfortable during all cardio on the floor or UR till I tried GLIDING??? Didn't try the bungee because too early in the morning to workout in our living room. So I did the gliding parts of Mindy's Gliding Fatburning Cardio.
Then I did a chair workout I had bought from a social director of a Catskills resort but sat on my Barry's Bootcamp oblong ball then a strange standing Pilates routine from youtube where the feet stay still and finished with alittle Classical Stretch.

Will be searching for that youtube workout (POP standing abs and legs) to see if the instructor has more clips to offer.

We are stuck home this morning waiting for a company scheduled to clean our gutters but may have to get another company to come this week or next if a *No Show*.

ETA: Here's the link to that video clip on youtube

ETA: Just as I had expected, the gutter company was a *no show* so will try another this Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment