Monday, January 28, 2013

Freemake DVD Burn Screen Options

Here is a screen of my choices before I actually burn a dvdr with Freemake Video Converter.
My options are entering a dvd Title (which I sometimes remember to do LOL), type of menu (I just prefer text), destination, type of quality (standard good enough for me and allows me several hours on a dvdr), NTSC (for US dvd players), MP2 because otherwise do not have sound when using a Play Station2 as a dvd player.  Any option can be adjusted with a drop down menu on that screen and will become your next default when burning.




Video file formats can be mixed and really do not matter like they do when using Windows DVD Maker which needs a Windows video format.  Freemake claims it can hold as much as 20 hours on a single dvd as long as the size is under 4.7 gigs.


ETA: This morning I warmed up on the bungee with Fitstix to a Leslie Fast Mile with MUsic Only then did this great XCO routine and the drumsticks routine before finishing with some Bellyfit Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment