Sunday, January 6, 2013

Yodates

I attempted Yodates carefully this morning and the muscle I pulled yesterday cooperated.  When I first did this workout on vhs, I loved it and even ordered the dvd several years later.  Never tried to do the whole thing at once because it is done in a horse stance with the abs zippered up and to be that way for more than 15 minutes wasn't appealing to me.  Same thing happened again this morning.  The horse stance didn't feel good so I eventually shifted onto the bungee and did my own style and enjoyed it much more.

The more I upload to youtube, the more I uncover in my collection which I would like to preserve or have readily available for my own use. My collection is more eclectic than most.  I can spend time uploading stuff which to me isn't unique because some stranger requests it or try to focus on what I would choose to have uploaded. With youtube being less cooperative as far as uploading clips larger than 15 minutes, it is much more time consuming and tedious.  Up to now, I have granted a few special requests but if those requests in the future aren't aligned with my own, I will have to learn to just say *No*.  Almost any well known workout can be bought new or used.   Old out-of-print vhs and dvd are cheaper on Amazon than when I bought the originals!  Vcrs are really cheap at thrift stores and garage sales.
 Instead of asking if I can share the mundane, even if it is out-of-print and will not jeopardize my youtube account, why not try something new on my channel?

No comments:

Post a Comment