Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Loving JESSICA!!!!!

I am starting today's post on my den dinosaur pc and will add to it from my laptop later.  I just did another Jessica Smith Living Room workout generously offered by Jessica on youtube to which I had added MUsic.  The combination is magical to me.  I think I have actually found my favorite all time workout style after 13 years of trying almost everything.  For the longest time, I have been a clock watcher, enjoying a workout for the first 5 to 10 minutes then wanting to move on, rarely revisiting even my favorites.  Jessica's Fusions provide endless feel good moves and the MUsic I add creates a combination that makes me want to keep MUving forever.  Most of her Living Room series can be done barefooted.  All use little space so can be adapted to any area, even a rebounder.  I can use my Fitstix and Zumba stix instead of weights and also love using a band.  They make me sweat without hurting my joints.  Even more miraculous, I  follow mostly what she is doing instead of tweaking to the point of freestyling like I do with all other workouts. In fact, I really do not want to do any of my other workouts!  Rather than add MUsic to other styles, I would prefer to just add different MUsic to the same Jessica Smiths'.

My only question is what the heck do I do with the other hundreds of workouts I own and probably will never do again?

ETA: I just did some of this mornings' Classical Stretch which was Season9 #60 for Frozen Shoulders and really liked how it felt.  For tomorrow, FIOS is showing Arms and Posture which is probably #1 for Season 6.  So Season 9 is just 30 episodes and  Locate TV had Season 6 episodes listed for their first 30 in their guide.  Maybe Season 9 will restart after Season 6 is completed but not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment