Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

As in the movie *Field of Dreams*, I built my blog and youtube channel and hoped other Vidiots would come..  Vidiots is a term coined on Videofitness.com (VF) for the many home exercisers who have collected home workouts.  We share a passion which most of our closest friends and family do not understand. Nothing beats clicking with a workout never tried before for feeling good physically and emotionally.  This is what I am trying to share.   Some of my content was purchased but most of it was thanks to the generous spirit of sharing found on VF.  Truth is I started sharing workouts even before I found VF with a few other fans of the original Billy Blanks' TaeBo.

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to some of Donna Richardson's second Sweatin in the Spirit.

Then I did some of the standing segments of Billy Blanks' TaeBo Amped Rockin Buns to which I had added MUsic.  This has not been uploaded to my youtube channel because it is still readily available retail.  I do not have an Amped bar but my Katami bar worked quite nicely.  Also used a heavier Zumba Toning stick for some moves, making them more compound, using the core and upper body.  I don't think I would have done as much as I did of this routine without the added MUsic.

Finished with alittle of Sweatin in the Spirit standing Pilates Stretch

Happy New Year and remember each day is the beginning of the rest of your life.
Be Healthy and Be Happy.  MUving can help.

ETA: I am still removing any videos which may be charged with copyright infringement and determining which others are probably safe to upload.  Uploading is now very tedious with the length duration under 15 minutes per video so be patient.  On a personal note, I will never buy or even trade for another Zumba workout ever again.  The grief I am having over totally OOP workouts which are not available for sale through Zumba is really aggravating.


No comments:

Post a Comment