Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Jessica Smith Mat Fusion and Floor

Jessica Smith just uploaded a new Mat Fusion and Floor workout:
For my own use, I trimmed it so it is all upright and added MUsic:


One day Jessica will have better audio playing with her Living Room workouts.  
Meanwhile, according to the collagevideo website, her new walking dvd may be available in mid March and her other new fusion dvd in mid May.  Looks like I have picked out my next birthday and wedding anniversary gifts.

ETA:
I am becoming a Jessica Smith Groupie!
Her playlist was my first playlist on youtube and I am only planning to purchase her new dvds/downloads.
Yesterday while cooking dinner, I popped on her video above with MUsic added on my den HDTV youtube app and I got so into actually doing it that I burn dinner LOL
There's more than one way for Jessica to aide weightloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment