Thursday, January 24, 2013

Revisiting Video CDs

Before I had a laptop with a dvdr burning drive, I only had a CD burning drive.  I spent alot of time downloading videos and burning them onto CDs after I discovered my cheap Rite-aid Craig dvd player also played VideoCDs.  I never even got around to visiting all of the video CD files I had burned before I found myself burnng dvdrs instead!  Anywho, this morning I did start to revisit some of the CDs.  Back then my main method for downloading and converting was with Firefox and Download Helper so these videos will have a watermark in their upper left corner because I was too cheap to pay for an upgrade.  No watermarks on my dvdrs thanks to Freemake Video Converter.  Also can upload much more content onto a single dvdr.  Not sure but think I did the actual CD burning with Windows Media Player or whatever was used for burning CDs on our old Windows XP pc.

First I warmed up on the bungee with a band to Leslie's last mile on the Advanced 5 Miles with Music only.  Then I started revisiting some Zumba toning and Shake-It/XCO trainer videos I had burned on to CDs.  The Shake It and XCO Trainer is a large tube partially filled with sand for a sliding action like Fitstix.  The heavier Zumba stix is proving to be a great substitute!
I finished the workout session with the rest of the Bellyfit Spirit upright routine.
After the workout, I was really feeling my core talking to me LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment