Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nia Awarness of Chest

This morning I warmed up with 2 miles from Leslie's 5 Miles with Music only, mostly on the bungee and wearing the belt for the second mile.  Still wound up adding in my own moves to keep me interested.  Do not understand why people complain about the music being too soft when there is a music only option?? Wish there were a music only option on all simple to follow workouts.

Then I did the some of Nia's Awareness of Chest.

There were more unique feel good moves in this routine than any other workout.
MUsic was great too.
It is the perfect spark.


ETA:
The whole Nia Awareness of Chest class is available at
Nia Class Video - Awareness of Chest | Nia | A sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness

The Never Too Late dvds are still being sold.
The instructor Rene Burton reminds me of Joyce Vedral LOL
I think her warmups and cooldowns are similar to Miranda's Classical Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment