Friday, June 28, 2013

BB/walkblaster, XCO, Leslie Belt

This morning I started with a Bodyburner Combat routine to which I had added MUsic.
However, I did it on my bungee because I leave the BodyBurner tilted.  I started wearing shoes then removed them to see which way my plantar fasciitis preferred.  It seemed both styles didn't aggravate it.  I wanted to also test it to see how it liked the tilted Bodyburner, which it did.  I knew better than try it standing downhill because it would stretch the sole in the wrong direction and possible make the problem worse.

Then I did some of a Leslie Walkblaster on the tilted BodyBurner.  Toe taps became lunges for me.
Yogflex and Body Burners are hard to find nowadays. I loved my Yogflex which was larger and more flexible till the straps frayed so I had to toss it

Then I did 2 XCO routines with the heavier Zumba stix.
Here's the first XCO routine:


Second XCO routine:


Finished with some of a Leslie walk wearing her belt to which I had added MUsic but did it while sitting on a stability ball.  So this morning I bounced on the bungee then used the tilted BodyBurner, purple Zumba Stix, stability ball and Walking belt.
Yesterday was the first day I skipped lying on the Sacro-wedgy.  However, I will lie on it today because I had a slight twinge when workingout.  Plantar Fasciitis feels much better so far today.

No comments:

Post a Comment