Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sacro Wedgy, Jess, Jane and Jill

WOW another morning with no back/hip pain upon getting out of bed.  I am also sleeping much better not having trouble getting comfortable and staying comfortable in bed.  This morning I did the Sacro Wedgy treatment soon after rising to keep the area loose for my workout.  I am doing it without the pad because it is much more comfortable and seemingly effective for me.

This morning I started with Jessica Smith's Bikini Body Circuit which had horrible audio which was totally unmotivating for me then did her Tank Top Arms which I really liked.  Next I did a Jane Fonda Latin Dance to which I had added MUsic on the bungee and finished with Jill Miller's Knee Rehab1 to keep my knees stronger.  Found it much easier to do with looser hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment