Sunday, June 30, 2013

PF (Checkin to follow later)

So I kept moving my feet on my glider throughout the day yesterday which felt like walking on gravel, soaked in a special Epsom salts for the feet and took a night-time Advil.   The results were miraculously.  Went from the worse pain I have had yesterday morning to hardly feeling a twinge this morning.  The swelling is completely gone and now my foot is way too sensitive to stand on the glider for more than a few seconds.
Pain went from a 10 to a zero.

(Will be back later to share my check-in)

This morning I warmed up on and off the bungee with some Mojo Fitness which can be found on youtube:
Cindy Brauer - YouTube

Then I did the Kettlebell Kickboxing Scorcher routine to which I had added MUsic and lurved it.  Perfect amount of reps alternating kettlbell moves and kickboxing.  I did most of the punching/jacks on the bungee and tweaked the burpees.
Here's a sample on youtube:



Finished with more of Nia's Elbow but most of it while sitting on a stability ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment