Monday, June 17, 2013

Dakidissa, FemFusion, Andrea Palen and Jessica

Here's what I did this morning.
First Dakidissa's Jumping Jacks routine with a nice variety of jumping jacks for the bungee and/or stability ball plus decent MUsic :)

Then the first upright 13 minutes of FemFusion Express even though I already had butt DOMS from yesterday.  Really love these FemFusion Vimeo routines!
Nice move combinations plus MUsic :)

Then a short but tough weightless arm routine by Andrea Palen to which I had added MUsic from Kinky Boots but here is her original routine on youtube:


Finished with some of Jessica's Power Walk to which I had added African MUsic while holding Fitstix on the bungee.  FemFusion made me want to move more with African drums.  Also did alot of biceps with my heavier Zumba Stix.

No comments:

Post a Comment