Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 was a good year!

OK my weight is still plateaued but my fitness is much improved as I reach the end of 2010.

I have 3 results that are making me extremely happy:

just did alittle snow shoveling and for the first time in 3 years, not a twinge in either elbow (thank you Fitstix!).

have been revisiting ignored favorites lately and finding my cardio endurance much better than when I first tried them. No breathlessness and no need to pause.

Lastly, since using Walkfit Platinum inserts I can walk and walk and walk without any joint, foot, or back pain.

Never thought I would see such healing and cardio improvement at the age of 61.

Mindful exercise is definitely a fountain of youth for me.

Happy New Year Everyone :)


ETA: another element in all of these improvements may be a result of the bungee rebounder. Probably managing joint pain enabled the increase in cardio endurance and who knows, this may all eventually enable a weightloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment