Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday

This morning, I finally revisited the Lucky Vanous with Kacey Duke workout.  Why did I wait so long??? and hope I revisit it much sooner next time.  Very bungee and Fitstix friendly cardio and the weights worked well with my homemade XCOs and the weighted segments seemed to continue to be aerobic with mostly stepping in place so really the whole workout can be considered AWT. The cardio definitely works the lower body too. Very good visual and audio quality even though vhs.  Can easily adjust the intensity and impact (bungee) to whatever my mood and focus are. As usual, I skipped the abs on the floor LOL

Then I did the Arms chapter from Michael Carson's second Get Sexy dvd and used a heavier XCO trainer (rocksalt and pennies in a fat plastic bottle)  instead of a medball.  It worked the core and upper body with a medball and bands.  Finished with Classical Stretch.


Yesterday's visit with son went very well.  In fact, he is considering crashing here during some of his future stateside visits in the future since his NYC apartment lease is ending this month.  He brought his laptop to make sure he could get an internet connection (we have FIOS)  so he could work from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment