Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tuesday

This morning I warmed up with some youtube downloads called Body Blitz which were a nice change. The instructor likes to toss in some extra hip wiggling and the music was Reggae. Then I did the rest of Keeping fit Pilates (still not a mat fan but did most of the routine anyways). Then I wanted more cardio so did the first two intensities of Greggains' Holiday workout on the bungee with Fitstix. Finished with a wonderful Classical Stretch I had taped in 2005. Its second song sounded like one from the musical *Once on this Island*. What is odd about these tapings is they have workouts done both in FL and Jamaica.


ETA: I received my Huff and Buff giveaway dvd: Martial Fusion Rockin Body. So I decided to try some in a spark. It has a pumping soundtrack but the moves are repetitive. I did do 20 minutes and sweated without feeling like I worked hard. Will have to struggle with the dvd player next time getting to the cardio halfway point where I left off cuz the chaptering wasn't quite as detailed as it could have been. It was bungee and Fitstix friendly and I can just do my own thing when the repetition gets to me. May also try it with my Shadowboxer belt. There is a bonus chapter without music which I may try and a floor stretch which isn't my preferred way to stretch so will probably skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment