Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday

First I did Greggains' Classical workout though I did the abs standing and just the first part of the mat legs on the bungee.  The warmup and aerobic numbers are really great but way too short so will use them as sparks and warmupsm hopefully more often.  Major difference in my energy this morning. The moves are bungee and Fitstix friendly and can be done fine without either too.

Then I did some Michael Carson's lower body from the second Get Sexy.  Definitely prefer the first Get Sexy cuz it uses a medball more.  May consider trading this dvd after doing the upper body one more time.

Then I did the Express workout from Kelli Roberts Knockout Shadowboxer set with the Shadowboxer belt.  Again very bungee friendly.  Forgot how great this set is! I noticed many of the moves seemed similar to those on the Core Transformer clips so am getting less interested in caving for the Core Transformer kit since I really like the Shadow Boxer belt alot.  Haven't done this set much since my elbows went bad, doing most kickboxing with Fitstix to let my elbows heal.  Now just about fully healed,  my elbows handled it very well.

Finished with Classical Stretch (really enjoying this old tape I dubbed from PBS during a season in Florida).

wow saw this set on sale at amazon for an amazing price

http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Boxer-Knockout-Body-Workout/dp/B003V5J99O

No comments:

Post a Comment