Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday

Yikes we got pounded with snow and it is way too windy and cold to start trying to dig out. Don't think dh will even try to get any groceries till Weds or even Thurs so I canceled our next AC reservations. Besides, AC got pounded too so their uncovered parking lots which we prefer to multi level garages will be shut down.

During this morning's workout, I revisited a couple of my favorite workouts cuz the thought of being shut in indefinitely was creating some anxiety. I did the first half of Nia's Unplugged which felt completely new to me cuz I try not to revisit it too often fearing burnout. LURVED it :) Then I did the first 18 minutes of Yodates after reviewing the tips and was so busy trying to focus on form that it had no fun factor for me and in spite of focusing on form, my hips and knees were not happy with it. Think I am better off doing it my own way and not trying to follow the instructor's techniques. Then I did some of Anita's Strength and Grace using homemade XCO trainers and finished with a wonderful Classical Stretch which seemed totally unfamiliar to me. I think I taped this season for a friend who later returned the tape to me and I never did it, thinking it was one I already did!

No comments:

Post a Comment