Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday

This morning I warmed up with some Smart Bounce on the bungee then did the second half of Keli Roberts' Knockout Shadowboxer Extreme and left the belt on for some cardio intervals from Ellen Barrett's Express Belly Blast which worked well together.  Then did some more of Ellen's cardio with Fitstix and then switched to a homemade XCO trainer for her strength segment and then some Michael Carson's Get Sexy with the XCO trainer.  Ended with some Classical Stretch.

Of course, I spent much of my workout session trying to locate some of these workouts.  (I really hate it when I lose alot of steam trying to find a workout which happens more often than it should)

ETA: This morning started out with lots of frustration but ended very well :)  I found the most elusive workout which had fallen behind my upright freezer and soon afterwards, the Keeping Fit order from Amazon arrived.  I had ordered it 2 weeks ago and it took over a week for it to be shipped and I was given an incomplete tracking number so was wondering if and when I would ever get it.  Just did the warmup and first cardio and lurve it!!!  It is simple to follow but much more interesting than most hilo and walking workouts with some unique moves and a decent soundtrack.  Think I may do a spark every couple of hours today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment