Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday

This morning I revisited Bellyfit Earth a bit but it wasn't clicking for me so will try again another time. Then I did some downloaded clips and workouts including the clip of Core Transformer which I almost bought previously but am now hesitating cuz heard it was repetitive and can do the moves from the clip, some Zumba on the bungee while holding Fitstix and some Keeping Fit from Acacia's daily workouts that had routine cardio hilo and some good moves with a band.  Finished with some Classical Stretch.

ETA: Just did a Bellyfit Earth spark which clicked better so it was my lower energy level this morning that probably prevented me from getting into it.

ETA: I have since revisited the cardio from Keeping Fit and really liked it on the bungee with Fitstix, especially the soundtrack so caved and ordered the whole shebang.  Guess I really had low energy the morning I first tried the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment