Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday and a real workout high

Every once in awhile, I have a workout that makes me feel like I am on the top of the world and this morning's workout was just such a workout :) I started with the warmup and first two cardio songs from Keeping Fit Cardio. That first cardio song is now officially my favorite song and workout routine. I just love it and it so energized me that the energy continued throughout the rest of the workout on a gloomy looking morning with blizzard-like conditions being forecasted. I did the warmup on the bungee then the cardio songs with Fitstix.

Then I did the 3rd level of Greggains' Holiday workout, the intense cardio on the bungee and the weights with Fitstix and the transitional on the floor without Fitstix and liked this routine so much more than when doing it while still energized. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow LOL

Then I finished the cardio and bonus chapters of Martial Fusion Rockin Body but skipped the yoga and did a nice Classical Stretch. I am really enjoying these 2005 recorded Classical Stretches which may have come from her second season but not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment