Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday

This morning I warmed up with some of Donna Richardson's original Sweatin in the Spirit on and off the bungee with Fitstix.  Then I did some of Barre3 from Exercise TV but not all of the reps cuz want to be able to move tomorrow with minimal pain. Then I did the healthbounce part from Smart Bounce and finished with some Classical Stretch.

I got some news, both bad and good.  The good news is I broke through my plateau!  The bad news is that the change is in the wrong direction.  Yup in spite of walking alot and eating healthy and stopping before full, my weight and measurements are up.  Hopefully, it is just water retention.


ETA: The amazon vendor finally shipped the Keeping Fit set!  (only took an extra week than it should have)

No comments:

Post a Comment