Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thurs - Sunday

Walked alot thanks to both the Walkfit Platinum inserts and Arnica gel.  Thanks to the inserts, I had absolutely no foot or joint pain with the excessive walking.  Then last night, I really banged my ankle hard against the bed frame in the hotel room but grabbed some Arnica gel as quickly as possible and the instant excruciating pain disappeared and never returned. 

Meanwhile, the dang amazon vendor never shipped the Keeping Fit 3 dvd set and Amazon hasn't charged my credit card yet.  I saw the same vendor list the set for $6 more so believe he has it in stock and don't know if he intends to fill my order or not.  Recent feedback indicates that this behavior was seen by another customer for another order.  His feedback rating has slipped dramatically the past week so guess he doesn't care about it anymore.  If he doesn't respond favorably to an email that amazon arranged for me to send, I will try to cancel the order through amazon and maybe try another vendor or just patiently wait for a trade through VF.  

No comments:

Post a Comment