Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday

One of those spontaneous bits and pieces of workouts done this morning.

First I warmed up with some Billy Blanks, Jr. from Exercise TV.  His newer stuff lacks the music and choreo of Cardioke.  Some of the moves are OK but his pleasant personality just cannot make up for what the newer stuff is lacking IMHO.  Then I did some Zumba from youtube on the bungee with Fitstix.  Next I did the second half of Burn&Firm on the airstepper which also used bands. Also did alittle more Cardio FX but stepped up and down my step when he was doing stationary upper body and used my Fitstix to work the same upper body muscle groups.  Finished with some Classical Stretch.  Not sure if I will get a spark in today or not cuz our son who currently spends most of his time working in London is visiting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment