Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday

This morning I warmed up with Cardiopilates on the bungee then did half of the Bodymix Basic Aero-chi workout. One of the best advantages of being a vidiot (person who collects workout videos) for over 10 years is that I got to collect alot of rare workouts, many that are out of print and some, such as Aero-chi released before their time. If released today, many would be big hits. Then I did the standing portion of Keeping Fit Pilates which worked the upper body and core with a band and finished with another new-to-me Classical Stretch even though the outfit and scenery were familiar, the routine was not.

ETA: also wanted to note that I am finding my cardio endurance better now at the age of 61 than it was when I was first trying these older workouts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment