Sunday, April 1, 2012

Truly Delicious Workouts

Since I am recovering from a nasty intestinal infection, I took it rather easy today yet still wound up sweating and enjoying every second of the workout. If you could taste a workout, today's was truly delicious.
First I warmed up on the bungee to two MUVE radio shows:
Tell Me Something Good
http://www.muve.com/blog/muve-show-on-tinytv-april-15th-2010.html
and
Mama Mia
http://www.muve.com/blog/muve-show-20090625.html
I had downloaded these radio shows then edited the downloads to go right to the MUVING.

Next, I did the warmup and first leg sequence from Sole Synthesis which was alot like Ellen Barrett but with IMHO better music. Then I did the first 15 minutes of the Nia workout led by Kevin that I posted the link to yesterday. Loved his personality and voice!! Finally some new Nia moves too. Hope there is more coming from him down the road.
Last but not least I did some Gyrokinesis clips I found on youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment